Round hole perforated metal is very strong and has an aesthetic appearance. 60° degree staggered centers round hole is the most popular type because of its inherent strength, its multitude of varied open areas and attractive appearance.
The materials of perforated round hole metals are mild steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum brass and so on.
• Extremely Versatile
• Economically Priced
• Large Open Area
* Grind seed and spices
* Separate rock or ore
* Filter and control gas and fluids
* Suppress noise in jet engines while allowing air flow
* Filter air to keep electronic equipment clean and cool
* Provide security in doors, windows and gates
* Add creativity to store fixture displays